Opportunities for Insurance Agencies & Companies to Sell More LTC Solutions
Let’s be honest.
If you are an insurance agency, you are probably very, very good at recruiting agents. You may even provide great service and support.
If you are an insurance company, you are probably very, very good at creating insurance products. You may even provide great product training and convey why your company is better than the rest.
Playing to Your Strengths
You are most likely a great sales person. You have a charismatic personality that attracts people to you and the confidence that inspires people to trust your recommendations.
You may even be able to inspire agents on your team to do what you do. You get them all fired up in the weekly sales meeting, then they slip back into their same old routines.
What’s the result? Slow or no sales growth.
What’s Your Sport?
Choose your sport. Football. Baseball. Basketball. Hockey. Golf. Gymnastics. Chess.
Where do people, in any sport, develop their skills and master their profession?
In most sports, they are “in the game” for just a few hours.
But they spend many, many more hours practicing and preparing for the game.
I hated every minute of the training, but I said, “Don’t quit.
Suffer now and live the rest of your life as a Champion”
What about the game of selling?
Are your agents spending enough time on the practice field training to become champions?
More importantly, is that sales training changing their behavior and inspiring consistent sales growth?
It’s a Process, not an Event
If a sales trainer ever offers to come in and do a half-day, full day or multi-day sales training event for your agents, you need to be like former first lady Nancy Reagan and “just say NO!”
Why? Because sales training events have little to no impact on your sales results. You may get a tiny bump of inspiration, but no sustained growth.
In a matter of days, the training is forgotten and people are back to doing what they have always done.
What’s the cure?
Make sales training a part of every week – or even every day – of your agent’s lives.
That’s how you develop champion sales people and build a sales team that wins championships.
What’s Our Program?
The Insurance Sales School provides 24/7 access to cutting-edge sales and marketing training that leads to selling more long-term care solutions, including:
- Long-Term Care Fundamentals – Master the fundamentals of long-term care from services to costs and the myths and misconceptions.
- LTC Insurance Essentials – Traditional LTC Insurance my be on its death bed, but it’s not dead yet! Master the essentials you must know.
- Asset-Based LTC Solutions – Outselling traditional by 10 to 1 – and growing. Master Hybrids, Linked and Annuity-LTC products.
- Uncovering Long-Term Care Facts & Feelings – Learn how to uncover your prospect’s long-term care “facts and feelings” and master the sales interview.
- Long-Term Care Prospecting – Fill your sales funnel with qualified prospects you can help buy long-term care solutions.
- Marketing and Selling Multi-Life Long-Term Care Solutions – Secrets of winning business and association clients and converting employees and members.
- Product Comparisons – Easily understand the benefits, features and differences between insurance carrier products.
- Underwriting Engine – Your client’s health buys their long-term care solution. Pre-screen to know who will approve your clients in advance!
- Illustrations and Quotes – Design plan solutions for your clients and illustrate product benefits and premium rates.
- Advanced Sales Skills – Answer every question, address every concern and resolve every condition to write more long-term care solutions!
- Marketing to Make It Rain Long-Term Care Prospects – Online and offline marketing strategies to make it rain long-term care prospects for your business.
- Sales Tools – Check anything you need out of our library to sell more long-term care solutions!
As you can see on this website, our retail pricing for a single agent is $397 annually with a variety of payment options. Our pricing discounts for our insurance agency and insurance company partners are listed below, but we make it even better. *
We’ll customize the implementation for your agency or company. In other words, you can have your own Insurance Sales School, designed with your logos, colors and content that is “all about you.”
We’ll even design custom product training for agencies/companies with 100 or more agents.
|# of Agents||Annual Fee per Agent|
|10 or more||$250|
|25 or more||$225|
|50 or more||$200|
|100 or more||$175|
|250 or more||$150|
|500 or more||$125|
|1,000 or more||$100|
|2,500 or more||$75|
|5,000 or more||$50|
|10,000 or more||$25|
If your agency or company is ready for more long-term care solutions sales, let’s talk about implementing a sales training process that drives your team to the championship!
* Annual payment option only for Insurance Agency & Insurance Company Partners